|We are searching for qualified simulator pilots for our tower simulators at Fornebu.
Your tasks include:
· Participate in simulation exercises.
· Communicate with the Air Traffic Controller
· Use the various features of the simulator (E-Coach) to create realistic flight profiles for normal and emergency situations
· Act according to predefined script
Your profile could be as follows
· CPL/IFR license, preferably with ATPL (theory)
· Jet or turboprop experience is a plus
· Proficient in ICAO IFR and VFR radio telephony
· OR: ATCO basic training completed
· At least ICAO English Level 4
· Proficient and fast computer user (Windows)
· Ability to learn fast and adapt to a new system
· Energetic and pro-active personality
· Team player
Type of employment: Hour based.
Location: Fornebu, Norway
Send CV’s to email@example.com